Wednesday 23 April 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge

Girly but Blue!

You dont see many girl cards/projects in blue very often. They are normally pink! Well i would love you to make your projects this week in BLUE! Has to be suitable for female...

Here is mine:

So for this challenge i have used Tilda with blanket, i have also had my first go at paper piecing. The blue paper i used was from The Spring Stack, the greetings are from Craftwork Cards. I have also used blue ribbon, blue gems and a blue paper anchor. Oh nearly forgot i also used baby blue stickles on her blanket.

Love Noleen xx

5 comments:

kerry said...

Gorgeous card Noleen & the paper piecing looks fab!!
Kerry xxx

Suzanne said...

This tilda is so sweet and I am loving all these blue cards yours included. Sue :o)

Vicki May said...

ooooo my goodness, I popped on this morning and nothing new, then here this afternoon and 3. Go girl, think you're on a roll. Beautiful blue card, I've done one of these blue ones, it's good to do a blue girly one for a change isn't it. x Vicki X

Natalie said...

This is lovely Noleen. x

Gina said...

Awee this is so cute, I just love this image and her top it great paper pieced love it
Gina xx