Wednesday 9 April 2008

Computer Trouble

I have to apologise for my lack of blogging.... and its about to get worse. The power lead for the laptop has ceased working, at the moment its only just powering on the portable DVD player battery, so its off on its travels tomorrow to see the tech guys at PC World. If thats not bad enough the kids computer has also stopped working Dominic thinks it has a virus so he packed it off to his mate who's a computer freak but a very busy man so it could be a while. So from tomorrow we shall have no computers or internet access..... I'll be having withdrawl symptons while Dominic will be just pleased i cant do any online shopping. So thats your lot for i dont know how long so have fun with all the challenges.

Happy Blogging

Love Noleen xx

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh no, I don't know how I would cope without my PC. I hope you get it sorted soon, will miss you and your cards. x

Gina said...

Oh dear, you will be missed :) hopefully you will get it sorted quickly
Gina xx

Vicki said...

well I been wondering where you got to. ooohhhh eck!!! poor you, I don't think I could cope without mine. Hopefully it will all be sorted soon and you can catch up with your mates in blogland until then we will all miss you, take care xx vicki xx

Vicki May said...

oooooo I'll miss you. Hope it won't be long till you're up and running again. Think I'd feel like I'd had an arm cut off if I didn't have my computer lol. Be good and can't wait to see, all the cards you'll be doing while no computer about x Vicki May

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Noleen, hope your PC is back on soon. We all miss you! ( bet hubby is pleased lol. means you're not buying craft goodies on the net! LOL Maria x

Vicki May said...

ooooooo how long without a computer? x

Vicki said...

ooooohhhh eck!!!! just passing by to see if your puta was fixed, we all can't wait to have you back in the land of Blog xx vicki xx

Vicki May said...

Thinking of you, can't wait to see all the cards you've done while you've been away x