Tuesday 22 April 2008

IVE BEEN TAGGED BY VICKI

I have 8 questions to answer:

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play you? And why?

2. You have to spend a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks worth & your least favourite to spend the last two weeks with. Who would they be and why?

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?

5. What are the last three books that you read?

6. QVC or Create & Craft?

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?

8. What is your claim to fame?

Here goes:

1. It would have to be Reese Witherspoon as I think she is pretty, blonde and sassy, everything i inspire to be!!!!!!!

2. The first two would be with Rod Stewart so he could serenade me every day and the last two weeks would be Mark from Holby City, he bugs the life out of me and i just want the chance to punch him.!!!!!!!

3. Double sided sticky tape, rubber stamps and Cuttlebug embossing folders.

4. It would have to be The Housework Buddy- it would iron clothes and put then away, wash the floors and make sandwiches- weird i know but hate doing it....

5. The last three books are Rosie by Alan Titchmarsh- it made me cry, Never Say Never by Melissa Hill and I'll Be Seeing You by Mary Higgins Clarke..

6. Ive never watched QVC and ive never heard of the other one so i'll have to say neither.

7. Dovecrafts because i think its good value and the masculine range is a life saver..

8. My claim to fame is when i was little kiddy about 6 or 7 i got choosen from a large crowd to switch on the Christmas lights with the lord mayor at our local shopping centre. I can still remember the newspaper heading: "Noleen's eyes light up as she brightens up Craigavon Shopping Centre"- ok so it didnt make me famous for long but i was sooooooo chuffed at the time.

Ok thats me done now ive to tag someone. Its Vicki Mayhttp://juscoscards.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Vicki May said...

Hi Noleen, ooooo what a good tag, I'll have to give it a good think. Thanks for my comments, nice to have you back in blog land. I'm off to answer these questions lol. Take care hugs Vicki x