Friday 18 April 2008

Happy Birthday Maryella

My little star Aoife is going to her friends 7th birthday party on Sunday so i set about making a girly card...

Ive used a Whipper Snapper stamp Girl and Teddy. I cant remember the name of the paper i used i have searched online to try and find out but i cant see it. Ive had to use peel off letters on this card as i really wanted the name on it but Maryella is such a long name that i could'nt fit it on any other way. The little greeting is from Craftwork Cards and i used a Woodware tag punch and attached it with a brad. I finished it off with a little Prima flower. I hope she likes it...

Love Noleen

4 comments:

Natalie said...

This is such a pretty card, just perfect for a little girl, she will love it. x

Suzanne said...

This image is just so cute and I love the paper. Sue :o)

Gina said...

Great card and such a cute image for a little girl
Gina x

Vicki May said...

oooooooo I love this card, love the image, don't think I've seen this one. x