Thursday 24 April 2008

JUST BECAUSE...

I made this card simply because i wanted to have another go at water colouring. I enjoyed paper piecing yesterday i think it looks really effective so i decided to throw a bit of this in too...

I have used Tilda with blanket as i used it yesterday for the first time and i really like her. The papers are from The Spring Stack and the paper frills are by Doddlebug have used stickles on her wings and blanket and popped three little gems in the corner for added bling.

Love Noleen xx

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww I really like this card. I love the colours & the paper oiecing is so effective. I must have a go.

Sharon :-)x

CraftyC said...

I enjoy paper piecing as well, its a lovely card!
Clairexx

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, I love the layout and papers. x

Sharon said...

Hi Noleen
Feel free to pinch it, I sort of pinched it from Stacey (Left handed blond) LOL!!

Sharon :-)x

Andrea said...

Very nice card!

xxAndreaxx

mueppi said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte!!!!!

Amanda said...

I just love this card, the paper and colours are just great.
Amanda
x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Lovely cute image and gorgeous papers. Nikki x

Vicki May said...

Another great card. You really have some lovely papers. Where do you buy yours from. I order papers and they come and they are great but so dark it colour. This tilda is so cute. hugs Vicki x

Richelle said...

lovely card.

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Noleen, love the colours and papers. Great layout, love the frills. Your colouring and paper peicing on Tilda looks great :0) x