Wednesday 23 April 2008

Happy Fathers Day

I wanted an excuse to ink this little fella up. I love this Penny Black stamp Dressed Up and while looking through some blogs i came across a fab sketch by Katherina-http://katherina1704.blogspot.com/ so i decided to give it a go:

It didnt go exactly as the sketch (there is supposed to a circle behind the image) but its the best i could do. Inspired by the wonderful Natalie at Crafting Fun! i decided to have another go a paper piecing so his little tie would match.

Love Noleen xx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab fathers day card i love the paper pieced tie.

Vicki May said...

oooo just put a comment on this great card and it hasn't come up lol. Was saying I think we're on the same wave length as I've just put him on a card, for a lad at work. Love the colours and paper you've used on your card. X Vicki X

Is it just me, or doesn't anyone else have trouble putting the letters below in the right order. I can see all the letter sometimes. OOO do I really need to get my eyes tested lol.

Natalie said...

This is great Noleen, I am so glad I inspired you. x

Gina said...

Great card again Noleen, I have this stamp but havn't used it yet (tut tut tut) :)
Gina xx

Vicki said...

another great card Noleen, paper piecing is so effective, love it. xx vicki xx