Friday 18 April 2008

IM BACK........

Well sort of... the laptop arrived back a little while ago afer me saying to Dominic this morning how i wished it would hurry up!!! I've made a few cards over the past few days- i think my mojo left too-, its my MIL birthday today and im really struggling with it, i just havent a clue. Im on it at the moment so hopefully i'll have it posted today... Its good to be back and i'll be having a good nosey round all your blogs that ive really missed as soon as i can find some time....

Love Noleen

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'ts good to see your up and running again

Natalie said...

Great to have to back Noleen. x

Vicki said...

YAY!!!!!!!! your back, and with some lovely cards too, gonna have better look at them. Great to see you back in the land of blog xx vicki xx