Tuesday 29 April 2008

RAC for Vicki May

I made this image wallet to accompany some images i sent to Vicki-http://juscoscards.blogspot.com/:

Vicki always leaves me lovely little comments on my blog and it was my way of saying thanks to her. I used Tilda with blanket and paper pieced her top and watercoloured the rest. I then used Doddlebug letters to spell out her name. I used the paisley Cuttlebug folder to emboss some pink Bazzill Bling cs. The only bad thing about it is she knew someting was coming as i had to ask her for her address which kind of spoiled her surprise.

Love Noleen xx

5 comments:

Natalie said...

This is lovely Noleen. x

Debbie said...

This is fab Noleen what a lovely thing to do.

Maria's Cards said...

Great wallet. I'm sure she will love it.x

Vicki said...

this is so pretty Noleen, bet she loved it. xx vicki xx

Vicki May said...

And it's such a beautiful card, and I have it on my blog aswell, along with all my goodies. It was so wonderful to get sooooo many goodies. Again thank you soooo much Vicki x