Thursday 20 March 2008

Why I love the post man...



...He always brings me some lovely goodies. The top photo is some Wonder Words from Craftwork Cards- i just love these they are an absolute life saver as i dont own any greeting stamps these are the perfect finishing touch and can look great when chalked on or jazzed up with some gems....... The second photo is a stash of goodies i ordered from Artymiss- DCWV mat stack, heart brads, heart ribbon brads, ribbons and photo anchors. I had seen the little anchors used so many times and i finally tracked some down. Living in a small town in Northern Ireland there is only one very small craft shop that is rather expensive and doesnt stock all that i want so it means endless hours trailing the internet but its always worth it when the postie turns up...


3 comments:

Vicki May said...

Hi Noleen,
OOO some lovely cards on here. Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog. I love my job, our school has only been open for a year, it's called Mary Rose and we have children from 2-20years. We have physical and mentaly handicapped kids. And the facilities are brill, it's such a shame there isn't more of these schools around.
I hope your son is enjoying his school, it can help so much to be in the right place.
I love your blog and will be adding you to mine so I can keep coming back and seeing what new cards you're doing. Vicki May

Vicki said...

Wow you have some lovely goodies to play with. Must say though how lucky you were to receive them. I ordered stuff from Artymiss back in January, beginning of March still hadn't received my order, they reckon they had sent it out twice, after a lot of phone calls and fuss I asked for a refund which was finally paid back to me last week. Needless to say, I won't be ordering with them again. In their defence, they did send me out some 8 x 8 papers and matching chipboard shapes, they arrrived safely, so why my order didn't is baffling. oohh eck!! I'm sorry to have rambled on xx vicki xx

Natalie said...

What fab goodies. I too LOVE the craftwork Card messages, don't know how I managed without them. x