Saturday 22 March 2008

For Daddy

Also in the post this morning was a Stampendous stamp "Changito Guitar" so i thought id use him for a birthday card from the kids to give to Dominic tomorrow


For this one i used backing paper from the Dovecraft Masculine pack, the ribbon and letters are both by Doodlebug. I hope he likes it as i spent quite a bit of time over the layout, im quite happy with how it has turned out.
So now im off to make Dominic a yummy mint Aero cheesecake- he loves them. Tomorrow im going to let him have a lie in before i wake him up with his pressies and a big fry!!! He is a fab hubby and daddy and deserves to be spoiled
Love Noleen xx

10 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Wow, your cards are awesome. Do you have an etsy shop? Happy Easter.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.

Natalie said...

Fab card, I am sure he will love it. The cheesecake sounds amazing, that's my hubby's favourite chocolate too. x

Debbie said...

Great card I am sure your hubby will love it.

Vicki May said...

ha ha, this card made me laugh, how cool is the monkey, he's great. Are you trying to say your boys are cheeky monkeys lol. I know my girls are. Don't know if you've notice the monkey on my blog, well she's names after my youngest. Happy Easter xx

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Noleen, Great card. I love these stamps they're great. I'm sure your DH will love it Maria x

Vicki said...

those monkeys are adorable, aren't they. Wow! lucky hubby, I hope hubby enjoys his birthday. xx vicki xx

jjcreations said...

Cute card, love the little monkey. Joan

Tarasdesigns said...

great card, those papers are fantastic for mens cards. Also how do you make that cheesecake, it sounds gorgeous. Also I've tagged you, details on my blog

Tara x

Michelle Short said...

Great card, I bet he loved it! Great colours and fab layout :0) x

Gina said...

Great card, love the layout you have used, and I bet your hubby loved it
Gina xx