Thursday 20 March 2008

SBS9 March Sketch


I did it!!!!!!! After tea i got stuck into creating a card according to Gina SBS9 March Sketch. I absolutely loved the layout of this sketch until i realised i had nothing to cut out the 2 circles but alas no fear i got 2 glasses out of the cupboard drew around them and done my best at cutting them out so that is why they arent perfect but hey it was my first attempt. I used paper from The Spring Matstack and the greeting is a rub on from P INC. I added to little gems for a bit of bling. Im quite pleased with the overall result and hope Gina gives it her approval.
Love Noleen xx

7 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Noleen its gorgeous, I love the matstack papers, and love how you have done the circles :) thank you for doing my sketch, all of your cards are lovely and I will look forward to visiting again soon and adding you to my favs,
Gina xx

Natalie said...

Great card Noleen, it fits the sketch just perfectly. Love the paper. x

Natalie said...

Great card Noleen, it fits the sketch just perfectly. Love the paper. x

Vicki said...

Way to go Noleen, this is great. How on earth did you cut your circles so neatly? I can't cut circles for toffee. Good luck with the challenge. xx vicki xx

Joana24 said...

Its so cute , the papers are lovely too
x
Joana

Natalie said...

Hi Noleen

I have given you an award, please see my blog for details.

Natalie x

Natalie said...

Hi Noleen

To add the award to your blog you need to visit my blog to see the picture then left click the mouse on it and click Save Picture As, choose a name to save it under and this will add it onto your computer, then you can upload it onto your blog as you would a normal photo. Hope that makes sense.

Natalie x