Wednesday 26 March 2008

New Baby

I decided to make a new baby card for Nicola's Sketch #7



I've used a Sugar Nellie stamp "Baby Millie" for this card- i think she's so cute..... I mounted some Bazzill Bling pink cardstock onto a plain card and then the patterned paper i used is from Pebbles Inc. The image was also mounted onto the pink BB card. The little blossoms are Prima and each one has a little gem in the centre. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards and it has been finished off with some gems in the left corner.

Love Noleen xx

11 comments:

Vicki May said...

so lovely x

Zimtschnecke said...

Such a beautiful card! The little girl is so cute! I love the colors and papers you have used! Great work!

My Paper World said...

Awwww! So cute and pretty Noleen!
I love that sweet image, the gorgeous paper and the bling!
Thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Han said...

Excellent card I love the paper and the image is soo cute

Vicki said...

Beautiful card Noleen. This is next on my list of things to do. xx vicki xx

Natalie said...

Fab card Noleen, great image, papers and colours. x

Unknown said...

Everything about this card is absolutely beautiful.

LISA said...

wow such a pretty card!!!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, lovely image and gorgeous papers.

kerry said...

Awww, this is so cute!! Kerry xxx

Tarasdesigns said...

so cute, it's lovely and baby pink

Tara x