Wednesday 19 March 2008

Hi to all Card Makers

Hi to all the mad card makers out there. Ive decided to set up this little blog as being at home all day with my little two year old Alex can get a bit lonely...Ive been dabbling at making cards now for a couple of years but im not nearly as good as most of you lot out there. I first started to show my efforts on the "Do Crafts" site but ive been reading the fabulous blogs of Michelle Short (Card Grotto) and Natalie Kennedy (Crafting Fun) and decided to have a go to. Please feel free to drop me a line any advice during these early days will be a great help.

Love Noleen xx

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Hi Noleen, thank you for letting me know about your blog and the lovely comments you have said about mine! :0) I just wanted to let you know that if you wanted to add a links list with just the name of the blog you can add it in page elements and link list then people just have to click on the name, I hope this helps! x

Natalie said...

Hi Noleen

I am so pleased to see you have started you own blog. You will soon be addicted to blogging as I am. I look forward to seeing your fab cards. x