Saturday 22 March 2008

I've Won an Award


I recieved this award from Natalie at Crafting Fun!- thanks Natalie. The "Arte Y Pico" (Art and More) award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.
The rules!
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what their language.
2)Each award has to have the name of the author plus a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4)Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico"blog, so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5) To show these rules.
Now its my turn to give this award and its really hard as i dont know who to pick. But I have choosen Vicki -Paperlicious Oasis, Tara- Tara's Designs, Vicki May- Jus cos cards, Gina- The Card Kabin and to Michelle- The Card Grotto.
Love Noleen xx

6 comments:

Vicki May said...

Thank you sooooo much Noleen, I'm so chuffed. How do I carry it on, do I just copy and paste? I'll try that. Thanks again hugs Vicki May xx

Vicki said...

Hi Noleen, Wow, thanks so very much for the award, how kind of you, it's much appreciated. Happy Easter to you and yours. xx vicki xx

Tarasdesigns said...

Thanks Noleen, its nice to know that I'm not talking to myself!!

Tara x

Natalie said...

You are very welcome. x

Michelle Short said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award Noleen, I have sent it back to you too as your cards are great! :0) x

Gina said...

OOOOhhhh thank you so much, I will get it on my blog later on, I love awards :)
Gina xx