Saturday 22 March 2008

All Creatures Great And Small- Cute Card Thursday Challenge

My First Challenge

"This week we would like to see creatures on your cards, they can be animals, birds, fish even dinosaurs or dragons. Absolutely any creature imaginable.






I decided to go with this PB stamp "Dressed Up" which arrived from the glitter pot this morning. As we all know dogs are mans best friend and since its my hubby's birthday tomorrow i thought this was perfect as we are proud dog owners! I hope its ok.

Love Noleen xx

14 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I just got this stamp it's so cute. Love the papers you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Natalie said...

Great card. I got this stamp from the Glitter Pot this week too. x

wendy said...

great card!

Sandy said...

Oh how lovely. So wonderful card. Love it.

Vicki May said...

oooo he's so cute I love the card, sure your husband will love it. Have a fun weekend xx

Vicki said...

Love this card Noleen, fab layout and I just gotta get me that stamp, he's gorgeous. xx vicki xx

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the papers and the cute stamp

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Noleen, I love the cute dog and its fab how you matched up the backing papers with the image!

thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge!

Debx

tracie said...

fabulous card, I love the stamp very cute :-)x

Jeannette said...

Great card and the dog is cute too!

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a cool card! I love the background paper so much!

Michelle Short said...

Great card, I love the colours and the layout is great again! I bet he loved this one too! :0) x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card. Love card that also go for men/boys!!

Gina said...

Lovely card, I love this stamp, I bought it a while ago and still havn't used it (shame on me :))
Gina x