Thursday 8 May 2008

The Sun is Shining

Hi Bloggers, sorry i havent been round much but the sun is shining so ive been outside all day every day playing with my kiddies. Im ashamed to say i havent given cards any thought at all. We are so fortunate to live beside a really big park that Alex and i have been going for lovely long walks while Aoife and Keelan are at school. In the afternoons after school we have all been out in the playground that is my back garden.



I hope everyone out there is enjoying the sun, i think its best to make the the most of it while we have it cause knowing our luck im sure the sun wont be round too long!!!!
Love Noleen xx

4 comments:

Vicki May said...

Arrrrr what beautiful pictures you have some mighty fine children there. Looks like they are enjoying this beautiful sunshine. hugs Vicki x

Gina said...

I don't blame you one bit, make the most of it while we have it is my motto :) great pictures of your children too
Gina xx

Natalie said...

I know what you mean about the sun, lets all enjoy it while it lasts. Great photos. x

Tarasdesigns said...

your children are so cute and we get so little sun we need to get out whilst we can!

x